An interactive small group online training of the powerful Five-Minute Coach approach for managers, leaders and coaches.
Commencing 27 January 2022 at 11:00 GMT
The programme comprises four webinars, two group videocall sessions, active practice between each webinar and a little self-guided learning.
Leaders find the Five-Minute Coach approach improves performance – their own and that of their team members. Experienced coaches use it to move coaching from transactional to transformational in rapid time; new coaches acquire a structured, practical and effective coaching tool.
You’ll take away:
- New skills to support others to get results – and fast!
- A very effective coaching approach that uncovers blockages to success
- A method of moving from problem thinking to an outcome focus quickly and easily
- A model for eliciting pragmatic and effective action plans
- Confidence in working with a non-directive mindset
You’ll also receive a complimentary copy of The Five-Minute Coach: Improve performance rapidly.
Webinar 1 – 27 January 2022 11:00- 12:30 GMT
Webinar 2 – 10 February 2022 11:00- 12:45 GMT
Webinar 3 – 24 February 2022 11:00- 12:45 GMT
Webinar 4 – 10 March 2022 11:00- 12:45 GMT
Practice session – 24 March 11:00- 12:45 GMT
Review – 21 April 11:00- 12:30 GMT