An interactive small group online training of the powerful Five-Minute Coach approach for managers, leaders and coaches.
Commencing 23 April at 11:00 BST
This programme comprises four webinars, two group videocall sessions, active practice between each webinar and a little self-guided learning.
Leaders find the Five-Minute Coach approach improves performance – their own and that of their team members. Experienced coaches use it to move coaching from transactional to transformational in rapid time; new coaches acquire a structured, practical and effective coaching tool.
You’ll take away:
- New skills to support others to get results – and fast!
- A very effective coaching approach that uncovers blockages to success
- A method of moving from problem thinking to an outcome focus quickly and easily
- A model for eliciting pragmatic and effective action plans
- Confidence in working with a non-directive mindset
You’ll also receive a complimentary copy of The Five-Minute Coach: Improve performance rapidly.
Webinar one – 23 April 2021 11:00- 12:15 BST
Webinar two – 7 May – 90 mins 11:00- 12:30 BST
Webinar three – 21 May – 90 mins 11:00- 12:30 BST
Webinar four – 4 June – 90 mins 11:00- 12:30 BST
Practice session – 2 July – 105 mins 11:00- 12:45 BST
Review – 16 July – 60 mins 11:00- 12:00 BST