Our next training starts on 14th September 2020 at 11.00 BST (GMT +1). This programme comprises four webinars, two group videocall sessions, active practice between each webinar and a little self-guided learning. Fast to learn and easy to use, the Five-Minute Coach is a pragmatic, Clean Language-based coaching tool for busy managers and coaches.
Managers find the Five-Minute Coach approach improves performance – their own and that of their team members. Experienced coaches use it to move coaching from transactional to transformational in rapid time; new coaches acquire a structured, practical and effective coaching tool.
You will take away:
- New skills to support others to get results – and fast!
- A very effective coaching approach that uncovers blockages to success
- A method of moving from problem thinking to an outcome focus quickly and easily
- A model for eliciting pragmatic and effective action plans
- Confidence in working with a non-directive mindset
You’ll also receive a complementary copy of The Five-Minute Coach: Improve performance rapidly
Webinar one – 14 September 2020 – 10:00 to 11:15 BST
Webinar two – 21 September 2020 – 10:00 to 11:15 BST
Webinar three – 5 October 2020 – 10:00 to 11:15 BST
Webinar four – 19 October 2020 – 10:00 to 11:15 BST
Practice session – 9 November 2020 – 10:00 to 11:30 BST
Review -30 November 2020 – 10:00 to 11:00 BST