Benefit from our extensive coaching, coaching supervision and coach training experience.
Registration is now open for our 2019 Online Coaching Supervision Group, run by experienced
supervisor Lynne Cooper.
- Bring your client work, including client relationships and coaching interventions.
- Explore ethical issues, focussing on building a robust practice.
- Reflect on your work, gaining new perspectives and identifying new CPD areas
Limited to 4 people, this group will suit Coaches wishing to supplement their one-to-one supervision
or those whose current coaching hours do not require more frequent supervision.
The group will work collectively, drawing out themes and learning from each other, exploring work
through the lenses of a range of psychological models and coaching.approaches.
- Each supervision session will be 90-minutes long and take place via videocall
- Dates will be agreed amongst participants
- Sessions will be every two months for an initial three sessions
- After three sessions the group will be invited to re-contract for a further six months
For three sessions: total fees £247.50+VAT (£82.50+VAT per session)
Contact us to register or for more information