5th December, 2018, London.
Utilising the physical environment in which coaching takes place can have a transformative effect on coaching outcomes. This practical one-day workshop is designed for coaches who wish to enhance their coaching mastery by integrating the use of space and movement into their practice using approaches based in Clean Space methodologies.
You’ll discover how to:
- Apply, quickly and easily, a range of powerful approaches to gaining new perspectives
- Confidently introduce and gain a coachee’s commitment to work in new ways
- Use space as your co-coach, working with environment and movement
- Facilitate transformational shifts in thinking through working systemically to enable the emergence of new knowledge and insights
- Remove stuckness and overcome procrastination to achieve outcomes
- Ask Clean Questions in relation to spatial metaphors
- Integrate the use of space alongside other coaching approaches for maximum effectiveness
£219, payable in advance.
Wendy Sullivanis a renowned expert in Clean Language and Symbolic Modelling, working across the globe; she has been delivering Clean trainings for more than a decade. Wendy is a coach, a certified NLP Trainer and an accredited psychotherapist. She is co-author of Clean Language: Revealing Metaphors and Opening Minds.
Lynne Cooper, Honorary Life Fellow of the Association for Coaching, is an accredited Master Executive Coach, a team coach and an accredited coaching supervisor and trains coaching skills to coaches and leaders. She is a Certified Clean Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner. Lynne co-created The Five-Minute Coach a powerful Clean Coaching approach, and co-authored the book of the same name.