As a newly appointed HR Director I needed to achieve quick, tangible results. Lynne helped me gain greater insights into my own behavioural style and that of the CEO and my peers. I addressed key leadership team issues with more assertiveness and influence which has helped us to better focus on achieving the strategic objectives.
The ability to build relationships, influence and motivate is fundamental to leadership success. Leaders need to be not just good but exceptional at influencing, developing interpersonal relationships, generating trust and creating strong and meaningful dialogue.
Whether selling new ideas at the leadership table, communicating bad news to the team or engaging stakeholders in difficult decisions, leaders need to be sensitive, flexible, confident, courageous and highly persuasive. Working across a range of contexts – one-to-one or one-to-many, face-to-face, digital or the written word – a leader’s communications must have impact and achieve the desired outcomes.
Based on the secrets of master communicators, our influencing skills programmes for leaders embrace the language, physiology, psychology and neurology of influence. Leaders work with us to:
- Find a confident, authoritative voice
- Develop emotionally intelligent responses to the most challenging situations
- Learn tools to manage complex relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Discover the secrets of using language to achieve results
- Create a more nuanced and flexible approach to influencing
- Make dynamic, powerful presentations
- Develop an engaging and impactful style of communicating