Achieving and succeeding in the work place depends on the ability to positively influence others. How we are seen and heard and how we make people feel determines others’ expectations, perceptions, and reactions.
Our programmes help individuals step into others’ shoes to gain some awareness of how they are received. We work with people to help them consciously manage and maximise their personal impact, credibility and presence. Individuals find their voice, improve their ability to connect with others and extend their influence. A typical programme includes:
- Understanding how to use physiology and voice
- Learning to prepare a message that can be heard
- Discovering advanced skills for building rapport and managing relationships
- Developing emotional intelligence
- Building flexibility
- Portraying confidence and credibility