A workshop for coaches: 13th December 2017, Richmond, London
Utilising the physical environment in which coaching takes place can have a transformative effect on coaching outcomes. This practical one-day workshop is designed for coaches who wish to enhance their coaching mastery by integrating the use of space and movement into their practice using approaches based in Clean Space methodologies.
You’ll discover how to:
- Utilise, quickly and easily, a range of powerful approaches to gaining new perspectives
- Confidently introduce and gain a coachee’s commitment to work in new ways
- Use space as your co-coach, working with environment and movement
- Facilitate transformational shifts in thinking through working systemically to enable the emergence of new knowledge and insights
- Remove stuckness and overcome procrastination to achieve outcomes
- Ask Clean Questions in relation to spatial metaphors
- Integrate the use of space alongside other coaching approaches for maximum effectiveness
Fee £219. Workshop hosted by the Clean Change Company.
Contact us for more information or to book.