Achieving and succeeding in the work place depends on your ability to positively influence others. How you are seen and heard and how you make people feel determines others’ expectations, perceptions, and reactions.
Our programmes help individuals to gain a richer awareness and understanding of how they are perceived and experienced. We work with people to help them consciously manage and maximise their personal impact, presence and credibility. Individuals find their voice, improve their ability to connect with others and extend their influence. A typical programme includes:
- Understanding how to use physiology and voice
- Learning to prepare a message that can be heard
- Discovering advanced skills for building rapport and managing relationships
- Developing emotional intelligence
- Building flexibility
- Portraying confidence and credibility