Coaching is now an essential part of the people development strategy in most organisations. Increasingly businesses are looking to build an internal coaching resource with fully trained and supported in-house coaches. HR and L & D specialists and managers from all disciplines who are already using a coaching approach in their interactions are often keen to develop their skills further and maximise the impact of coaching on organisational performance.
We offer both short Leader as Coach trainings and a choice of open and tailored in-house fully-qualified professional coach training programmes. Accredited by the Association for Coaching, these programmes are presented in partnership with leading lights in the coach training world. They combine the theory of coaching with plenty of practical application and skill building, through which you will:
- Learn core coaching principles and competencies
- Explore core psychological models and coaching frameworks
- Increase self-awareness and gain personal growth
- Practise and develop questioning and listening skills
- Understand the links between coaching and performance
- Acquire the knowledge and skill to become a practising professional coach