After accepting an invitation to give a 40-minute speech at the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments annual conference, my nerves started to kick in and I contacted Glen! His personal coaching, with his logical approach to planning, his astute, perceptive insights into the finer points of public speaking and his calm reassurance all resulted in me delivering a speech of which I could be proud.
Whether presenting in the boardroom, selling new ideas to stakeholders, delivering at conferences and public events or communicating change to internal teams, leaders must speak with impact. To motivate, influence and persuade, a leader must convey confidence, authority and credibility.
Our specialist public speaking coach works in partnership with executives in a one-to-one Voice of a Leader programme to develop the individual’s authentic, signature speaking style. Working with the art and science of public speaking, leaders:
- Adopt the behaviours of master presenters
- Learn the craft of structuring and scripting key messages
- Practise the art of storytelling
- Understand how to use language to achieve improved results
- Become adept at using non-verbal communication to maximise impact
- Discover the inner game of speaking – powerful beliefs, positive emotion and appropriate energy